Forum »
It came from Linksville!

ioev

Starman DX
A dealbreaker on the WiiU. I mean, they can't possibly be THAT ignorant to realize that it would cause problems, and that there are CONSUMER FRIENDLY ways around it (aka, what Steam does). Christ.

Also, looks like 3DS does things the same way, so I guess I won't be buying any digital "retail" games.

subpop

Starman Super
Maldita Castilla came out today, and it's really good.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
There's apparently some footage of Muramasa running on the Vita. Doesn't really look too different, but I bet it'll be fantastic on the actual device.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
Hmm...I wonder if they'll re-work the sprites to match the Vita's resolution...though, even when emulating the game at 1080p using Dolphin, the game looks really good.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

ioev

Starman DX
I had read that all the sprite resources on the wii version were already hd, same with odin sphere on ps2. It's just a matter of putting it on something that can display them properly.

sevex

Starman DX
I think Street Fighter x Rockman is out today.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Doom 3 BFG Edition is $10.49 right now on Green Man Gaming.

(Actually don't bother, it's apparently a terrible port. People say the original is still the better version.)

sevex

Starman DX
Nintendo Force Magazine may be worth watching for.

ioev

Starman DX
But with rawmeatcowboy... really?

sevex

Starman DX
He's a heck of a lot better than anyone at Kotaku. And you can't deny that he's a hardcore Nintendo fan.