Forum »
It came from Linksville!

ioev

Starman DX
Do it and lemme know what you think! I'm using a $12 Logitech K200 now :P

sevex

Starman DX
Why is the 3DS region locked!?
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Retro City Rampage is out tomorrow! (On Vita at least.)

So much cool stuff, including an Epic Meal Time mini-game of some sort.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Google is celebrating the 107th anniversary of Little Nemo.

sevex

Starman DX
Pretty soon it'll be impossible to resist buying a 3DS, regardless of the lousy colour options.

sevex

Starman DX
Animal Crossing: New Leaf will NOT have any paid DLC!!!

subpop

Starman Super
Fourside needs a "Like" button. Like!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Famitsu gave Animal Crossing: New Leaf a 39/40!

sevex

Starman DX
So China is now getting a "white" 3DS XL (and two other variations) before Christmas.

Come on NOA... stop being stubborn.

sevex

Starman DX
Sine Mora is coming to Steam at the beginning of November.

I wonder if it's still coming to Vita?