Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Maple Story for 3DS. Not the real deal, but it does look kinda neat. Too bad it's exclusive to Korea for now.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
There's a new Shantae game coming to 3DS.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Maybe I should pick up the DS Shantae again, even though I've already bought it once for a different system (I think it's $18?) I got far enough to see the cop-out "arena" dungeon where you just fight rooms full of enemies and thought the rest would be just as uninspired.

sevex

Starman DX
Looks like I'll be getting Playstation Plus soon.

I have a feeling Rayman Origins will end up in that game rotation at some point.

sevex

Starman DX
Seems like Sine Mora might be coming to Vita next week.

If this is true, then I'm gonna have a pile of new Vita games soon.

sevex

Starman DX
EO4 is coming to America.

Also I've gotta give this a try when I get home tonight.

sevex

Starman DX
Looks like I'll be playing Yakuza 5 after all. (Famitsu gave it a perfect score.)

ioev

Starman DX
Interesting GBA clone, with built in flashcart hardware.

sevex

Starman DX
I wonder what the build quality is like. It's pretty inexpensive. And would the screen be native GBA resolution? Seems weird that they would put 4 buttons on it.

ioev

Starman DX
Apparently the Y and X buttons are just L and R again, because a lot of SNES ports used the buttons that way. Makes the B/A buttons a little akward though.