Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Looks like Ragnarok Online 2 is finally coming to North America.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Space Terraria!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Science!

This sounds like a bug in reality. Scientists have reduced the temperature of some atoms below 0 degrees Kelvin, which actually made them infinitely hot.

ioev

Starman DX
Proof that we're in the matrix. I'm sure we'll find lots more of these as time goes along...

sevex

Starman DX
A downloadable version of Demon's Souls is coming to PSN! Just what I needed!

sevex

Starman DX
Big Pokémon news coming next week!

sevex

Starman DX
Photoshop CS2 is apparently FREE. The site is down at the moment, but I hope it comes back up eventually.

subpop

Starman Super
Apparently it's not, but everyone is using the same key to activate it...so if you can find yourself a copy to download, you could just use the key that's being pushed around (Gizmodo link). **Comments show the keys listed for CS2 on Gizmodo. Not quite the free I'm looking for...therefor I will not be nabbing it.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Way to ruin my day Gizmodo.

sevex

Starman DX
Sorta cool looking DSiLL battery upgrade.