Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
This just in: Canadian government continues to make fools of themselves.

Additional details.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
Hey Steven, I think you'll like this video.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
This could be good, but I'll stay skeptical. Suda51 still has great ideas, but the gameplay in his more recent stuff has been far too conventional.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
This makes me rage, and I'm sure you'll rage too.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Yeah that's pretty terrible. If you get them playing at the same time they practically harmonize together.

sevex

Starman DX
Here's an actual look at the first issue of Nintendo Force.

I'd like to order a copy, but it's sorta expensive and I'm worried it'll get demolished in the mail.

sevex

Starman DX
I need to make a cool 404 page like this one.

ioev

Starman DX
I personally like the github one.

sevex

Starman DX
Note to self: fix the link button so that it doesn't mess up https urls.

sevex

Starman DX
Dave Grohl.