Forum »
It came from Linksville!

milocat51

Starman Super
Well things have been kind of quiet, so in what appears to be my own trademark fashion, here's a random link!

[ Link ]
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
Now that is truely funny, in a sick ironic kind of way.
I stare out into the light from the darkness, only to wonder what it is I'm missing. Fear not what can be seen in the light of day, but what lurks in the dark and can not.

ioev

Starman DX
I like THIS ONE much better.

He actually got the head all the way off!

milocat51

Starman Super
More, you say? Why, I aim to please!

[ Random Linkage ]

Ok, so out of all us foursiders who went to see X2, did anyone catch a glimpse of this so called ring?

UPDATE: I love it when people get offended before using their heads. General Stryker (the baddie) is said to be wearing a ring with the arabic symbol for Allah on it. For reference, here is the symbol of Allah carved on a banana squash seed. Uh, don't ask.

So anyway, they get all offended and such BUT look, if you will, at the United States Military Academy at West Point's coat of arms...

Hmm...
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Barrett

Starman Super
Try this one one...from right here in PEI...read carefully.

Link
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

Con-Safos

Starman Jr.
hmmmmz they cant spell and who in their right mind names there kid Pix Butt?!?!?. I would say someone got made fun of alot in school :)
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me. --Emo Philips

milocat51

Starman Super
I'm thinkin that was probably a joke, Con-Safos

Con-Safos

Starman Jr.
Im thinking the same thing, Milocat51 but i still reserve the right to critisize it :P
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me. --Emo Philips

Atomsk

Starman Super
The sad truth is... The name is accurate. The persons name is Pix Butt, I remember hearing about that on one of the few days I've attended school in the last two weeks.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
Yup! It's real alright!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel