Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Spread the word about vertical videos.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
Nintendo Wii Birth U
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
20 minute Heart of the Swarm match.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
It's great to see how much work they did on improving the look and feel of the existing units with the expansion.

sevex

Starman DX
Yeah, I think it's gonna be worth it.

ioev

Starman DX
For Steve? Pokemon Trading Card Game 2 has been translated.

sevex

Starman DX
There was a second one!? I never did finish the first, although I made it pretty far from what I remember.

sevex

Starman DX
The next big thing from Microsoft.

sevex

Starman DX
Dear Nintendo. If you release Animal Crossing 3DS before releasing the white 3DS XL in North America, I will be very sad.

IGN has a nice picture of the XL with the standard model. Also, it has a longer battery life than the original.

sevex

Starman DX
Earthbound meets TF2. Very well done.