Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
I'm not sure, but I think that's hilarious.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

gukid

Starman DX
So Ni No Kuni just rereleased in Japan with all of the DLC at a budget price. Seriously, this had DLC? Anyone happen to know what version we'll be getting when Namco/Bandai releases it here?

This article states that if you haven't bought any of the DLC by the time the new version comes out, you get an update to bring you up to speed for free. Free DLC? Now that's a fantastic idea.
"No More Heroes is a really great game. A very amazing game. I think No More Heroes is a great game, there's no other action game like it for the Wii. If it was a band, it would be really energetic, like the Arctic Monkeys." - SUDA 51

sevex

Starman DX
I guess Yakuza 4 won't be the last Yakuza game I play after all.

(As long as SEGA of America doesn't go out of business before they have a chance to bring the new one over.)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
The Cave looks really cool!

sevex

Starman DX
Don't even think about clicking this link unless you have an hour and a half of free time.

sevex

Starman DX
3DS is getting a Castlevania game, but you probably shouldn't really care.

sevex

Starman DX
Guess I shouldn't buy Doom 3 on Steam just yet.

gukid

Starman DX
Sweet! I'll buy that for sure. I always thought Doom 3 was fantastic.
"No More Heroes is a really great game. A very amazing game. I think No More Heroes is a great game, there's no other action game like it for the Wii. If it was a band, it would be really energetic, like the Arctic Monkeys." - SUDA 51

Atomsk

Starman Super
You want to know what's ridiculous? There are some people out there that believe shit like THIS works.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

subpop

Starman Super
Wreck-It Ralph!

So many videogame cameos!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!