Forum »
It came from Linksville!

ioev

Starman DX
Build With Chrome? (Something for me to check out at home)

sevex

Starman DX
Andrew showed that to me. It only seems to have Australia so I was gonna wait until they added North America before trying it.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
Valve comes up with a great idea!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Oops, this was supposed to go in Tuneside.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
I can't decide if I'm interested in this or not.

A completely open video game console would be cool. But is this really gonna be it?

subpop

Starman Super
Looks neat...just not sure about that name.

Would have been nice to grab one of the first 1000 in the run. $100 bucks for an open-source console is a steal. People are buying the Apple TV for a $100 bucks, now imagine the far superior XBMC on this...

I'd like to see more of that controller, and possibly more RAM (a 2gb version, or the ability to upgrade the ram, maybe?). Though, even if we couldn't use the controller, I'm sure someone would just hack the console to work with a PS3, Wii/Classic controller, or 360 controller since it uses bluetooth, and a 2.4Ghz band for the controller.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
New Etrian Odyssey battle video.

I don't understand why they kept the same low-tech sound effects, but completely changed the music. It just doesn't really feel like an EO game.

ioev

Starman DX
Still want though... I'm sort of expecting them to do a dual-audio sort of thing.

Also, I still want 7th Dragon, dammit.

sevex

Starman DX
I might have to buy a Transformer.

ioev

Starman DX
La-Mulana is back on PC.