Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Naturally there's a big debate in the comments on whether it's a Super Smash Bros rip-off or not...
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Animal Crossing 3DS just got a bit less appealing.

Also, Nintendo is unsure if they'll release the 3DS Fire Emblem outside of Japan.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
Yeah, it seems crummy, but now that I think of it, this may be kinda cool...as long as they stick to no tiny content updates (hats, clothing, etc.)

Animal Crossing hasn't really ever had any major changes since it's Gamecube release...maybe if Nintendo released just a couple HUGE packs of content through it's release (say, 6-12 months after launch) it could be cool as it could help keep people playing, as it would keep the content fresh.

Edit: Or they could just release this extra content for free. ;)
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

ioev

Starman DX
RIZE OF THE FENIX

subpop

Starman Super
Follow up to Keith Apicary's Kimberly Cole audition...
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Nintendo is going to start offering day-1 downloadable copies of 3DS games soon.

This is pretty cool. I wonder if the downloadable versions will be cheaper? I bet they'll have an extra splash screen for the ESRB rating...

sevex

Starman DX
New Etrian Odyssey 4 trailer.

sevex

Starman DX
Nyan Waits.

sevex

Starman DX
Imagine watching this as a child...

ioev

Starman DX
For all you budding web devs out there...