Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Heavy Falcon Punch.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
The BugASalt!

Possibly the most important invention of the last 20 years.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Atomsk

Starman Super
Deep Sea Tea Diver
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
Who better to give first impressions of Etrian Odyssey IV than Jeremy Parish.

sevex

Starman DX
The 3DS XL that Nintendo of America doesn't want you to have.

ioev

Starman DX
I don't think Nintendo wants me to have ANY 3DS. No circle pad pro? No pure white like my DSL and Wii are? No reversable covers in the US?

I've heard rumours they want to push people towards pure digital, which might be why they're skimping out on the extras in software.

sevex

Starman DX
And they won't give a discount on digital like Sony does cause that'd be mean to retailers...

sevex

Starman DX
Joystiq has an article detailing the development timeline for the Vita Silent Hill game. I didn't realize it was made by WayForward. Guess I'll have to check it out, even if I'll have no one to play with.

ioev

Starman DX
Colour play thingie.

sevex

Starman DX
Need Olympics tickets?