Forum »
It came from Linksville!

subpop

Starman Super
Indie Game the Movie...Recut.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
This commercial is pretty legit.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
To Be The Best.

Also, first-person Bomberman would be fun.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
There's a new Penny-Arcade game coming out. It's obviously by the Breath of Death VII (which was pretty mediocre) and Cthulu (didn't finish it) RPG guys.

sevex

Starman DX
Botanicula! And it's coming to Steam on April 19th!

Also, Kid History is hilarious.

subpop

Starman Super
I just may have to get this...
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Video game planets.

ioev

Starman DX
Mario Goes Berserk. lol.

sevex

Starman DX
Some new Etrian Odyssey 4 screens and art.

ioev

Starman DX
Wow... this is pretty blatant.