Forum »
It came from Linksville!

subpop

Starman Super
Oh god yes.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

ioev

Starman DX
They give away too much in that trailer, the first one was better.

My suggestion, don't watch.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Damnit, I hate when companies do that. Either way, I will not be watching the trailer. I will wait for the sweet goodness that the movie most likely will be.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
Ragnarok Online 2 is looking pretty nice.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Ys is showing up on steam!

sevex

Starman DX
Inflatable Portal sentry gun?
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Final Fantasy Theatrythm is coming to North America!

ioev

Starman DX
So many cool robots...

sevex

Starman DX
There's a Photoshop CS6 open beta. No idea how long it lasts though.

sevex

Starman DX
Safety Not Guaranteed.