Forum »
It came from Linksville!

ioev

Starman DX
Oh god it's just so awkward to watch...

ioev

Starman DX
Look, it's a weird game from Japan. Called "Conception".

sevex

Starman DX
Gonna give this a try tonight.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
I'm just gonna post this here so I don't forget.

There was an arcade game that I had played years and years ago, along with Bubble Bobble at the Charlottetown airport, and I could never remember the name of it, let alone figure out if it even existed and wasn't a figment of my imagination. Jon had spent a lot of time helping me try to find it, to no avail...

But then, the other day, I just happened to randomly stumble on a game that is DEFINITELY it. Not exactly as I remember it (which has likely warped over the years), but has all the elements. The game is...
Galivan - Cosmo Police!

Moik

Starman Super
For Steve
Boatmurdered
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ioev

Starman DX
So the neogeo-x is really real?

sevex

Starman DX
Strange that it only has 4 face buttons. I sorta would have expected 6.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Well, the neogeo always only had 4 buttons... and this also has 4 shoulder triggers as well.

sevex

Starman DX
Oh yeaaa, I'm thinking of the Genesis.

sevex

Starman DX
Ahh Tim Burton.