Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Moik

Starman Super
WHERE IS ROB. HE NEEDS TO SEE THIS.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ioev

Starman DX
The Steam Box Rumour.

sevex

Starman DX
GOTY 2012.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Etrian Odyssey IV will have animated 3d enemies!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
Odd, I thought Sega would at least release a true HD remake of JSR...not just a game with a increased resolution and added widescreen.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
I guess I should be a bit concerned. Sega's other PC ports haven't been the greatest. Sonic All-Star Racing is barely playable on my graphics card, and there's definitely no patch.

sevex

Starman DX
The new SimCity is looking pretty neat. More game and less simulation.

sevex

Starman DX
I'm gonna link a ton of Newground stuff!

How do I make sandvich?
How I got through Dark Souls (Contains some spoilers.)
How I got through SWTOR (Exactly how I feel about Bioware dialogues.)

Moik

Starman Super
How much would you pay for the universe?
Apparently the one-time US Bank Bailout was roughly the same amount as NASA's entire fifty year operation costs. Neil deGrasse Tyson contests the thought that there's no room in the budget for NASA.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
Guy speaks the truth, even if it should be blatantly obvious to anyone. Humans have no future if we give up on outer space.