Forum »
It came from Linksville!

ioev

Starman DX
Seriously, who needs LoL.

sevex

Starman DX
The deciding factor is really: "will it run on my work computer?"
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
You pirates! All you care about is getting stuff for free!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Why has no one posted the Macho Man Dragons Skyrim mod yet?

Also The Last Story is coming to North America courtesy of Xseed.

sevex

Starman DX
First screenshots for Etrian Odyssey IV for 3DS.

And here's a new Borderlands 2 trailer that makes good use of dubstep. I'm getting very excited for this one.

subpop

Starman Super
Wow, Borderlands 2 is looking really great!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX

ioev

Starman DX
Check out this sweet The Last Story trailer, directed by Hironobu Sakaguchi. (English voices don't sound too bad...)

sevex

Starman DX
If they keep the British voice track for the American release I might give it a shot. They don't seem to do the "anime voices" that ruin everything else.

ioev

Starman DX
Conan gets revenge. 100% pure awesome.