Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
I heard it also got a huge high-res texture pack add-on as well.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
Yep, it did, looks really nice too.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Double-fine is trying something new, and it could work out in a big way.

(Actually it really has already worked out in a big way. Project funded in like, eight hours, plus huge publicity for the game.)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Yikes.

sevex

Starman DX
Yea I saw that a few weeks ago. Still not sure what I think of it.

sevex

Starman DX
Cracked.com really has a lot of awesome articles.

sevex

Starman DX
Click this link. Read the story. Watch the videos. Think about how you spend your free time.

subpop

Starman Super
Nope nope nope nope! Fuck this looks scary!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

ioev

Starman DX
Steve: Those models are amazing! Was reading some of the descriptions, and the most expensive ones cost upwards of $6000, not even including remotes.

sevex

Starman DX
Yeah it's a pretty expensive hobby. I guess that guy has been doing it for nearly 15 years.