Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
The fan-made Pokémon 2D fighter looks amazing!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Nano Quadrotor ballet.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Apparently I've gotta get a free level 100 Arceus tonight. (Turns out you need to use the Pokémon Global Link for this.)

ioev

Starman DX
RIIIIIIIISE!!!!

sevex

Starman DX
I've listened to that like five times already.

One of the first lines of the clip refers to "The Pick of Destiny" as "a bomb". They obviously feel a need to redeem themselves and, even though The Pick of Destiny was actually pretty good, I sincerely hope they do.

ioev

Starman DX
Chords are:
022000 Em (4x then XXX0XX)

Then:
577XXX A
688XXX Bb

(Standard tuning)

sevex

Starman DX
Those are A5 and Bb5 aren't they? Also first chord sounds kinda like 022XXX with some palm muting.

ioev

Starman DX
Well, they're still A and Bb chords, just play it how it sounds :)

ioev

Starman DX
Pineapple Smash Crew Soundtrack

subpop

Starman Super
So, the Skyrim Creation Kit was released today...and so was it's first mod, created by Aperture Laboratories.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!