Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Akuma

Starman Jr.
Merry Christmas. Happy Hanukkah. Happy Kwanzaa. Happy Gregorian New Year.
The good that men do is oft interred with their bones, but the evil that men do lives on.

Moik

Starman Super
Rammus Taunts Everyone
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ioev

Starman DX
Hey Steve, Suda51 has a new game: Lollipop Chainsaw.

subpop

Starman Super
This cat is planning something evil.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

subpop

Starman Super
Elevator: Source.

Definitely worth watching to see all 28 floors...and the awesome game room at the end.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Atomsk

Starman Super
I feel like after awhile in that game room, the world should have ended. Where everything started to explode, and they all died and ended up in the lobby.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Right now, I love these guys.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
This game is truly groundbreaking.

And this game looks neat. Gonna have to give it a try tomorrow night.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Awesome hax for DKC Returns.

sevex

Starman DX
So cool! Makes me wish I hadn't already played it. It would be a totally different game (or familiar game) with those changes.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel