Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Handheld gaming's saviour?
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Animal Crossing 3DS information!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
Boots and Cats
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ioev

Starman DX
billy is an (old) and super fast lightweight mp3 player.

sevex

Starman DX
Umm.

Foxor

Starman Jr.
orchestra of time
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

sevex

Starman DX
Looc!

sevex

Starman DX
Kind of interesting fan made Zelda: Wind Waker style sequel trailer.

sevex

Starman DX
Super cool fan-made HD re-imagining of the original Mother intro.

sevex

Starman DX
Yum-donalds is getting yummier! (In America at least, dunno what the situation is in Canada.)