Forum »
It came from Linksville!

ioev

Starman DX
I'm not gonna link it, because it's easy to find. Rage is on sale today for $15 on Steam. I'm predicting this to be as low as it'll go on this sale.

sevex

Starman DX
Got it! But it's downloading pretty slowly.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
There's probably a pretty obvious reason :P

sevex

Starman DX
Christmas.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Goon looks like it could potentially be the best hockey movie ever made.

Moik

Starman Super
I agree completely.

Also, a dose of cute animal activities.

Also, apparently the Diablo 3 Beta is at its most fun when you play Naked, Hardcore, and Forever Alone.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
I can't stop watching this new 3DS commercial. (Some of you may recognize the actress.)

ioev

Starman DX
Double post :\

ioev

Starman DX
If anyone here is thinking about modding their Wii (or in the case of myself, cleaning up and re-modding), this is probably the best guide available. Simple, concise, and up to date. Walks you through the steps of updating firmware, getting HBC installed, and even up to installing the best custom ios' for usb loading.

subpop

Starman Super
Someone (Valve!) should really contact this guy to have these 3d renders turned into action figures.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!