Forum »
It came from Linksville!

subpop

Starman Super
This could be good! I'd really like to see some new projects by Miyamoto rather than him working on the same old games over and over...
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

ioev

Starman DX
Lego! So cool!

sevex

Starman DX
Wow I really want that, but $100 seems like a lot as it looks pretty small.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Foxor

Starman Jr.
I used to listen to dubstep like you, then i took an arrow in the knee...
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

ioev

Starman DX
They know. (Admittedly, sometimes they don't)

subpop

Starman Super
No records on me!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

ioev

Starman DX
They had one anime torrent on me.

ioev

Starman DX
Check out Django Unleashed. Nice cast huh?

Moik

Starman Super
Anyone with a guitar will be up all night fiddling with it trying to figure how to be this guy if you watch the video.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
I've actually heard that song before. Impressive that he can do it at 15 though.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel