Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Cave Story Steam Achievements.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
I was starting to wonder if even the new Animal Crossing could make me buy a 3DS. Then Nintendo releases this video and ensures that it will!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Hey, what time is it? Oh right, it's gentlementime.

And in response to Cave Story achievements. Nothing but pure spite from me. Achievements go against everything Cave Story stands for.

And for Animal Crossing: I wonder if there was every a push from Nintendo to somehow incorperate Mii's into AC... :|

Saw this and thought of Moik.

ioev

Starman DX
Free music from Dan Griffin.

sevex

Starman DX
What are the odds I'll somehow be able to play this PS2 game? It had a European release.

ioev

Starman DX
I'll see if I can find it, then you could just use an emulator.

Video.

sevex

Starman DX
I wonder if the voices will still be in Japanese.

ioev

Starman DX
Keep this in mind while you play Zelda Skyward Sword.

sevex

Starman DX
That's a baaaad bug.

ioev

Starman DX
PS3 firmware 4.0 has a Heath and Safety start-up warning, like the Wii and DS (used to) have. I guess it makes me glad to hear that there's a 4.0 jailbreak already so I can look at removing this shit.