Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Moik

Starman Super
Fuck... now I'm going to have to start buying Team Meat games simply out of reverence as tithe to the temple of trolling they now form...
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
And apparently Tofu Boy is to be added to the real Super Meat Boy on PC.

ioev

Starman DX
They should add the character from Jumper. Oh wait...

ioev

Starman DX
Thought this was kind of odd. Older systems?

ioev

Starman DX
I got it at Ross.

sevex

Starman DX
Gotta try this game tonight.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
How does this even work!?!?!

Also:
[crying]Whhhyyyyyyyhyyyhyyyhyyyyy D: Why is Blizzard's writing so baaaaaahaaahaaahaaad D:[/crying]
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
That's a spoiler though! I can't watch it!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who found Starcraft 2's campaign story HUGELY disappointing...

Moik

Starman Super
It's like it was for twelve year olds, by twelve year olds.