Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
That is awe inspiring. Just composing and practicing/memorizing the medley on an existing instrument would be a ton of work.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
Please come out here!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Hah I'd rather play Maple Story.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
Make story might be a little hard with the touch screen, however, Ragnarok would work great!...I hope.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
I dunno... I see an on-screen control pad...

Foxor

Starman Jr.
I love maple story just as much as the next person, but that would be BAD on a touch screen
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

sevex

Starman DX
I know it's super old but... I want to buy a $400 Mario sweater from Shigesato Itoi.

Moik

Starman Super
WE 'BOUT TO GET DRUNK OFF PANCAKES
(No, seriously, they get drunk off pancakes.)
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
I would give anything to wake up to that for breakfast.

Moik

Starman Super
SICK! Internet High Fives & Brofists for Team Meat.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.