Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Foxor

Starman Jr.
WW3...IT COMES
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

ioev

Starman DX
I was just thinking the same thing. What can North Korea possibly hope to accomplish, other than their own complete and utter annihilation? Don't forget that it was recently discovered that they have been enriching uranium for nukes...

I mean, it's over for them.

sevex

Starman DX
Gotta grab this game when I get home.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Anyone in Vancouver wanna get me these for Christmas?
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
STEVE
STEVE
STEVE

And anyone else with Steam:
Put 10 games in your Wish List and you might win 5 for free.

According to the eligibility rules you don't need to own ten games. You don't need to own any games. Just put ten random games in your wishlist!
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
Ohhhhhhhhhhh then I better add more.

Moik

Starman Super
Dogs are better than cats.This is some borderline paranormal shit.
I re-watched it in an almost reverent awe.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

subpop

Starman Super
Sweet!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

ioev

Starman DX
Most amazing video on the interwebs right now.

Moik

Starman Super
Surely you're actually referring to this.