Forum »
It came from Linksville!

ioev

Starman DX
Anonymous is back at it.

Moik

Starman Super
The news agencies don't even know the half of it. The websites are just the simple surface aspects they notice/get posted on twitter when Anon wants attention. Last night I was watching the LOIC thread on /b/. They've been posting and targeting actual hidden/separate transaction servers as well. It's just harder to independantly verify if the LOIC is working when it's those.

If I recall correctly, someone in Denmark checked a few stores and verified Mastercard transactions were inaccessible and posted pics of the error (the server in question was handling just that region).
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

subpop

Starman Super
!!!

Also, Kinect is for casual-fags.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

ioev

Starman DX
All of this is true.

ioev

Starman DX
Childhood ruined...

Merina downloaded this movie, and we couldn't even make it all the way through. The "bear and puppy" fight looked a little too real to me, and turns out, there's a good chance that bear really WAS drowning the little pug :(

Moik

Starman Super
That's messed up... :/ I find it hard to understand how people can live with themselves after doing such morally corrupt things. It's worse when considering how recently this was. It's not the ignorant acts of a superstitious people, it's modern culture; this generation. Like, it's five dollars at Wal-Mart. You wouldn't download a car or someone's purse. I am disappointed, Joey and Merina. I thought I knew you better.

ANYWAYS, ITT, I give Noel bad ideas and make Steve and Jimmy hate me.

Also, Reggie Watts is still the greatest musician ever.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Atomsk

Starman Super
I used to remember watching Milo and Otis at Kyle's place, I'm sure he still has it on VHS. I didn't even notice any sort of animal abuse in it, though I definitely was not looking for something like that.

"You wouldn't download a car", the hell I wouldn't. That'd be awesome.

Either way, Jimmy is more likely to do that than I am. Which means I have to make sure I lock my doors all the time now.

Also, Darth Schwarzenegger.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Moik

Starman Super
Man, if someone redid the movies with Ahnold VO, I would re-watch them all right now.

Moik

Starman Super
Re; Blizzard's Bad Storytelling, this guy makes a lot of good points. One of which that sticks out to me is the concept of production value and "money shots" being the guiding factors. That makes me think of Squeenix. Blizzard is potentially going to make the next FFXIII/FFIV,

ioev

Starman DX
You can replace all instances of "SC2" with "Metroid: Other M" and "SC" with "Metroid/Super Metroid" and the argument works just as well...

Come on videogames! You can do better!

And wait, what's wrong with FFIV? Allong with FFV and FFVI, they were to me the anti-Hollywood. Sacrificing a coherent story to make really cool scenarios all-out. Going to the moon, underground, underwater, fighting in the opera, the floating continent in FF6... it's all golden.