Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Foxor

Starman Jr.
Someone feel like explaining what in the sweet fuck is going on in half of this?
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

sevex

Starman DX
That made NO sense, as is typical of modern games scenarios... Seems cool though.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
There's enough 4chan on this board already to clog several tubes, but I JUST WANTED TO TRIFORCE AND YOU CUNTS HAVE RUINED MY LIFE.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
They got trolled bad...
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
...I couldn't make heads or tails of that... probably for the better.

sevex

Starman DX
LEGO THOR!!!

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
...I wants it.
Actually, this raises a good question; why has there NOT been StarCraft Lego?? I'd start buying Lego again (probably) if they did that.

sevex

Starman DX
I guess they probably can't team up with something that is rated M for mature...

Moik

Starman Super
Don't Parkour. You will die.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
Except StarCraft 2 (and the original) are rated T. And if they can do Star Wars/ Indiana Jones, they can do this.

I always figured the parkour craze was dumb/ odd... I was right.