Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Moik

Starman Super
SCIENCE IS SO FUCKING AWESOME
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
Well now I know what I'm doing tomorrow night.

Unfortunately it's a hoax :(
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
Nnnooooo! When I watched the first part of the original video, refraction issues did cross my mind. :/ There was a terrorism editorial thing on CNN or something which showed how a transparent vial of clear liquid could be hidden inside a water bottle due to refraction.

(Also, I was kind of suspicious when the first video said "put it in the freezer" and then the guy put it in the fridge)
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
That was actually the freezer side of one of those types of fridges.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
I wish we had a store like this around here...
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Moik

Starman Super
Yeah, I would resume having a pop a day if there was a place like that here.
I'm gonna have to watch for the Kosher Coke.

subpop

Starman Super
!!!

sevex

Starman DX
I've gotta buy this tonight when I get home.

And gimme pizza!

subpop

Starman Super
That was...disturbing.

Moik

Starman Super
Steve. Never link anything like that again. Ever. (I was all "meh" until they started listing ingredients, then I was all wtf-face.jpg, like hardcore).

As some brain bleach, here some teaching one of the popular girls how to play StarCraft 2. (A serious thing, not a comedy)