Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Donkey Kong Country Returns is looking good. I bet it looks even better when someone with a bit of skill is playing :P

Also... can't wait for Pokemon Black/White.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Gotta get Linksville back to the top I guess.

Video game character Facebook updates from 4cr.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
The Playstation network is getting some really cool looking games. Kinda reminds me of Smartball.

sevex

Starman DX
Zynga is getting hit with some pretty hard press lately. (For good reasons, greedy bastards.)

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
CEO must be a smaller version of Bobby Kotick...
I played Farmville for like... 4 days? And even then it wasn't constant checking. And before too long, didn't care. And my word, who would pay $500 up the wazoo for credits ingame like that? With $500 I could buy a PS3 (and some games) or a new PC that'd net me a LOT more entertainment value then a few credits on a Facebook app.
I wonder how Natsume is coming along with Harvest Moon... maybe it'll be more substantial.

sevex

Starman DX
I just recently played through ICO and Shadow of the Colossus but looks like I'll be playing em both again.

Also, I will never play Majora's Mask again.

sevex

Starman DX
Valkyria Chronicles 3 should be announced Thursday! I hope it's for PS3.

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
I need to pick up 2. I kept silently hoping VC 1 would go to 360 or something (apparently it WAS being made for it at one point if memory serves). Maybe 3 will go multi-platform... or maybe by the time it comes out I'll have a PS3 anyway.
And whats with all the scarey stories suddenly getting ROM Hacks? Is it some elaborate Halloween thing?

Moik

Starman Super
New "The Tester" contestants.
If those were interviews, I would only consider hiring FantasyGirl. All the rest were waaaaaay to full of themselves and/or obnoxious. I'd hate to be a Sony tester watching these. I'd be all "Oh lordy... I'm gonna have to work with one of them?"

I would hire Max1m if I wanted to troll the company though. He'd be entertaining to let loose in a room full of people who have to abide him.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
I watched all of season 1... it was awesome how they showed like, 5 seconds of gaming per episode, up until the LAST ONE.
And the Live Action Role Playing... couldn't they just have them do death matches in Killzone 2 or something?? Or see who kills X boss in God of War 3 the fastest? (I mean its not like they showcased a lot, if any, 3rd party titles in the 1st season... maybe thats why they never bothered with much actually gaming... not much to play. Plus God of War had its own Survivor knockoff.)
And I imagine many portray themselves high up because... they want to look tough? Some nerds can be snobby about their "fan"dom.
Its just a warped hybrid of Survivor and vidjeo gamez... without much of said vidjeo gamez.