Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Atomsk

Starman Super
Jesus christ, you're right, that's definitely not a comedy. It was too grating.

It almost seemed like the guy became less intelligent with just interacting with her.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Moik

Starman Super
Did you watch the 1v1?

(Steve will be happy to see the Pro using Thors as his mainstay.)
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
Video full of 3DS game footage. I'm terrified that this is the launch day list or something...

And no matter how much I dislike the design of the 3DS I just can't refuse a new portable Animal Crossing.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
DO WANT
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Seems Nintendo was a bit smarter with the placement of LEDs.

The power light is still blue LED it seems (blaaah) but it's on the front of the unit instead of the face. It actually looks like there will be no lights on the face of the 3DS (aside from the charging light.)

Actually Nintendo has gone LED crazy on this one. Green led next to the screen to indicate whether 3d is enabled or not (cause you might not notice otherwise?), green or blue LED on the upper corner of the face (I think this is only on in sleep/charging mode), two leds on the front of the unit (blue for power, not sure about the other one) and an led on the right side (no clue what that one is for).

Device Design Protip: The only time you need to show me an indicator light is when the power is low, and it should be red, or when the device is in sleep mode. Blue LEDs should NEVER be used as they have been proven to cause eye discomfort.

One bit of weirdness, it comes with a charging dock. Great idea, unless you want to charge and play? Also from many of the videos I've seen it seems the device isn't meant to be turned off very often.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
Actually, it almost looks identical to the LED on my current monitor, which is dimmed by the design of the monitor itself. It might not be so bad, but I do agree, there's only need for 1 indicator light when the battery is low.

sevex

Starman DX
Last Window: Midnight Promise was released a few weeks ago, in Europe. I wonder if it'll be my first European import. (Annoying multi-language select...)

sevex

Starman DX
I really can't wait for Beyond Good & Evil HD.

subpop

Starman Super
Play the PC version?

sevex

Starman DX
Not HD.