Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Moik

Starman Super
Yeah. Makes me want to run right out and buy a PS3 to watch the show.

On a more serious note, if there was a dealership for these I would have one tomorrow.

(Some of the video makes it seem like an actual military-funded research project like Big Dog. Maybe it'll get a commercial release vis-a-vis the Hummer?)
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
That thing is amazing! I want one pretty badly. I'd love to see if they could make one that handles with no handle bars, then you could totally fire a rocket launcher while speeding along on a tank skateboard, every man's dream whether they realize it or not.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
I've been needing a new backpack...
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Minecraft looks kinda epic. I may have to give it a shot.

subpop

Starman Super
I'm still unsure about Castlevania: Lords of Shadow as it may just end up being a typical hack and slash, but it sure does look nice.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Hipster super heroes!

Also Final Fantasy Legends looks kinda cool. Too bad it's on cellphones.

sevex

Starman DX
I'm not too sure what my comments are:

Newspaper pleads with Mexican drug cartel.

Foxor

Starman Jr.
Popcap should sue
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

Azeoth

Starman Super
Popcap and Blizzard have a history. I Would not be surprised if popcap had a hand in that quest.
Raptor Fun Fact #73 - The raptor's natural enemy is the gas-powered internal combustion off-road vehicle, which are made of evil

milocat51

Starman Super
For the TL;DR among us, Popcap has made Bejeweled and Peggle addons for WoW. I somehow doubt they mind Bliz giving them a nod in a quest.

Actually, I'm reading now that Popcap helped Bliz develop the quest directly. You get a companion pet from completing the chain that is voiced by the same person who does the theme song for PvZ. So, yeah, there's definitely a working relationship there.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.