Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Moik

Starman Super
Boob Apron.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

subpop

Starman Super
o shi-

Looks like it's going to hit us this Saturday.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Hurricane party at my place!

I wonder if it'll be that bad?
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Foxor

Starman Jr.
Theres been about 42 threads on this so far, and its been out for like 3 hours.

the vidya
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

sevex

Starman DX
Now we countdown how long it takes 4chan to ruin her.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
City water. Gross.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
That's actually really smart. I'd rather that than some sort of chemical any day.

Moik

Starman Super
BUMPING LINKSVILLE BACK TO THE TOP

For Noal, since I couldn't go to the site to get the link while at work.

Moik

Starman Super
THERE IS A TINY PONY IN THE APPLE STORE

ryan

Starman Jr.
Final Fantasy VI - Dancing Mad - Kefka Final Battle Drum Cover
"Why is the rum gone?!".