Forum »
It came from Linksville!

subpop

Starman Super

The Worlds Largest Gummy Bear.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Cool looking pixelart software. But it's in Japanese.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
There's a vidjagame bar in Australia. Yahtzee does trivia night.

Also, Steve, click "english" in the top-right.

sevex

Starman DX
Oh I didn't download it yet. I'll grab it when I get home.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
I never really liked the Age of Empires games. But the new one looks so cool.

(Edit: Fixed)

Moik

Starman Super
Is that some kind of rick roll? I get a Coheed thread.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Foxor

Starman Jr.
Plain Sight is only $2 on Steam. Just sayin...
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

sevex

Starman DX
The true meaning behind Playstation's buttons.

So the O button means "yes" (or "confirm") eh? That's kinda strange... CONSIDERING IT DOESN'T DO THAT IN NORTH AMERICA.

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
What about the odd moments when TRIANGLE is cancel/ go back/ no?

Moik

Starman Super
So anyways, Fleets pushed a content update today. Guess what it includes? Another game mode. Guess what the game mode is? FleetsVille.

Fucking try it (sign up via my referral link and get to Level 8 plx).

There's more coming for this section too (they push significant content updates weekly on Wednesdays. It got pushed back for this update)
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.