Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Gatsu

Starman Super
If you guys haven't seen Avatar yet, you probably should. Just sayin.
-_o

milocat51

Starman Super
Best of the Persona 4 Endurance Run.

What the hell is wrong with: Nick Arcade.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
Wow... Space Trek, not saying Freddy was right... suddenly I'm kinda hoping the Nostalgia Critic might pick that one up.

milocat51

Starman Super
TOTALLY 4 TEENS.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

ioev

Starman DX
http://www.lamebook.com.

Also, someone should start the 2009 top 5 lists.

Moik

Starman Super
hahaha

http://www.lamebook.com/thats-what-friends-are-for

Reminds me of you guys :)
Probably reminds you guys of me. :(
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
Aw that one is amazing. That whole site is amazing. It's like... the perfect snapshot of the average human's intelligence level.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Fair to Midland has a new album in the works. First demo is on Myspace.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Also new Vampire Weekend album, Contra, is available on their myspace.

Wasn't really a fan before, but the new stuff is pretty decent. Check out "Give Up the Gun".

sevex

Starman DX
I guess Sony didn't fix PS3 Bayonetta after all.

Still looks alright, but I would have almost bought this on release if it weren't all messed up.