Forum »
It came from Linksville!

ryan

Starman Jr.
He reminds me of when I played Electroplankton.
"Why is the rum gone?!".

milocat51

Starman Super
The Top 20 Internet Lists of 2009, in convenient list format.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
Hey Joey here are those two Empire songs.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Conan might be quitting (getting screwed out of) the Tonight Show???
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ryan

Starman Jr.
This is interesting, I stumbled upon it while clicking through the random webpage site.
"Why is the rum gone?!".

ioev

Starman DX
Ryan: nice link! We learned all about binary search trees in a course I took. What a diabolical idea. Wonder how they got the whole thing down to 16k though, for 2 billion pages.

sevex

Starman DX
Want a new Megaman Zero game? Too bad! All you get is a collection for DS!

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
Am I the only one who thinks Project Needlemouse is both A: Not going to prove Sonic can still have good games (Advance series and the two Rush games proved that already, although Rush was lacking in character options. Besides, 2D Sonic has yet to fail much if at all, only 3D is his rough spot) and that B: They're potentially taking away EVERYTHING except the core of the series, just because whiny fans apparently only want Sonic? I want my Tails and Knuckles at LEAST.

sevex

Starman DX
I'm not getting my hopes up. It seems like they're trying to do with Sonic what Nintendo did with Mario and the New Super Mario Bros. It'll be interesting at the least...

ioev

Starman DX
Me neither. I found the advance games and rush games actually pretty bad. The levels had no real character at all, completely forgettable mazes. They've gotta go back to the Sonic 3, Sonic and Knuckles style of design, where the levels are an environment, rather than just a collection of loops and springs.