Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
tired of your facebook, Myspace, twitter or linked in account life? Now introducing web2.0 suicide Machine! http://suicidemachine.org/
I stare out into the light from the darkness, only to wonder what it is I'm missing. Fear not what can be seen in the light of day, but what lurks in the dark and can not.

sevex

Starman DX
Even though Duke Nukem Forever has been 12 years in the making and everyone SHOULD have given up on it by now... this still makes me very excited.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
What I hope? Duke Nukem MMO.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
Never imagined Mad Katz would make such a high quality looking product. Looks like some real care went into this.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
100 Gaming Cupcakes! This is one the coolest things I've seen in a while. Number 71 is especially awesome.

Moik

Starman Super
Something you can't un-read.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

subpop

Starman Super
Lego Universe!

Trailer!

Gameplay!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
That game has a seriously huge amount of customization! And sliiiiick interface! Pretty sure I want to play it.

Moik

Starman Super
I wish I could hang out with Reggie Watts.

sevex

Starman DX
That guy is insaaaaane! Always cool when you see something that is so creative you can't even understand it.