Forum »
It came from Linksville!

subpop

Starman Super
God of War movie

Er, wait, it's Clash of the Titans...oops.

Though, it does look pretty awesome, and it has fucking MEDUSA!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

ioev

Starman DX
I lolled at the part where the scorpion smashed him into the column, and the caption came up "Damn". Felt like it could have said "Ooof", or "Ouch".

sevex

Starman DX
"Enhance."
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
Do you have an image enhancer... that can bitmap...

Enlarge the Z axis...

I...

It...

:(

Macguyver...
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

milocat51

Starman Super
2009 in videogames, via Wikipedia. Handy for those GOTY lists you might be making.

Also, Mario vs Pacman.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

subpop

Starman Super
Dark Void Zero

God damn Capcom rules.

milocat51

Starman Super
Karate Kid remake trailer.

Wonder if Jackie Chan will make this bearable...
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Moik

Starman Super
Chimamanda Adichie's TED Talk

Did you know that parents in Africa also tell their kids who don't finish their supper that, basically, there are children starving in Africa?

It's a very... influencing talk. You can become very introspective during it,
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

subpop

Starman Super
Mass Effect 2 trailer is pretty damn impressive...

milocat51

Starman Super
Taylor's 19th Birthday is the luckiest day of his life.