Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Viral marketing at it's most obvious.

Oooh but Iron Man 2 looks good. Mickey Rourke eh? And who is in the War Machine?
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
I am very excited for MM 10. But why put in an easy mode? :\

sevex

Starman DX
IGN has a history of the Glory of Heracles series. To be honest, even the first Nintendo release looks more appealing than the new DS game.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Nine hours from now the Speed Gamers are gonna start a marathon to try and cath EVERY Pokémon (that's almost 500 across 5 or 6 games) within 72 hours.

Moik

Starman Super
What? Also, LINKsville?
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
Speed Gamers
The actual number of Pokemon currently is 493. And if memory serves, they will use imported Heart Gold and Soul Silver in the marathon.

sevex

Starman DX
Ooops, forgot to link.

sevex

Starman DX
Who wants to make these with me over the holidays?

subpop

Starman Super
Steven:

That's Don Cheadle as War Machine.

He's a much better actor than Terrance Howard, who originally portrayed Jim Rhodes in the first Iron Man movie. Apparently there was a contract dispute, so they decided to find someone else as a replacement
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

milocat51

Starman Super
70 minute review of The Phantom Menace. Much more entertaining and brilliant than the film it's about.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.