Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Decent article about Nintendo being lazy.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Nintendo lazy? I don't think Super Mario Galaxy 2, Wii Sports Resort, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Zelda: Spirit Tracks are lazy at all. Totally original games they be.

ryan

Starman Jr.
Lawl.
"Why is the rum gone?!".

Moik

Starman Super
Moik's List of Gaming Things to Buy:

- A PS3
- A Video Card
- StarCraft II
- A 2nd Gen iPod Touch
- Not a Wii
- Not a DS, but with cameras
- Not a DS, but with bigger screens
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

milocat51

Starman Super
Homeless Guy ‘Mustard’ Sings Radiohead’s Creep.

This kind of stuff makes me sad. :(

Also, a chart of metabolism inside ONE CELL of your body. Holy shit. I sympathize with biochemists.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

subpop

Starman Super
Final Fantasy XIV Beta Signup
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Everyone apply even if you don't want to play! I want to try this!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Just another reason Japanese DSiWare is awesome.

subpop

Starman Super
Iron Man 2 trailer is out

Also, Mega Man 10 trailer!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

milocat51

Starman Super
Techno Jeep.

Oh Internet. What will you think of next.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.