Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Moik

Starman Super
I wish I could fit this all on one screenshot so I could send it to failblog...

At the bottom of the Domino's menu there's an offer for a large Brooklyn-Style Pizza for $9.99. Separately, it has an add-on for a Two-liter Coke and Cheesy Bread for $6.00. So, $15.99 for a large Brooklyn-Style Pizza, Two-liter Coke, and a Cheesy bread.

However, at the top of the menu... is a combo "deal" for a large Brooklyn-Style Pizza, Two-liter Coke, and a Cheesy bread for $21.99...

I'm afraid to order...
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ryan

Starman Jr.
2L coke and cheesy bread for 6$ is a rip off anyway.

If you order it the first way they aren't going to charge you the 21.99. I've done it before when ordering stuff cheaper than the actual 'deal'
"Why is the rum gone?!".

Moik

Starman Super
I'm sort of in awe. I don't know for sure if it was a street dance group trying to be ballet, or a ballet troupe trying to be street, but it really worked out well...
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ryan

Starman Jr.
I watched a bit of it, then I thought it'd be more interesting to click on Christopher Walken reading Lady Gaga's poker face.
"Why is the rum gone?!".

milocat51

Starman Super
Life and Level is BACK.

Ep 14 - Modern Warfare 2 and Wax Strips.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
The FFXIII PS3 is so nice!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ryan

Starman Jr.
It's nice and feminine. Should have been the ff blue or even black, but pink?
"Why is the rum gone?!".

subpop

Starman Super
I hate usually hate pink, but that PS3 looks great.

It's not even that pink, really...

Do want!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

ryan

Starman Jr.
Yeah but you wear pink, and are a woman.
"Why is the rum gone?!".

subpop

Starman Super
I hate pink (and do not wear it), sorry brah.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!