Forum »
Legend of Zelda: Collector's Game Disc

milocat51

Starman Super
My heart positively bleeds for him. Little thing called Karma, friend. You shit on enough people, eventually you get shit on yourself.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
It must be a different McKillop, cause the one we had was a pretty decent guy.

I remember Mike and Kevin setting up rules in computer class that would send each other 10 copies of each email sent by the other person. A single letter created a chain reaction that took down the mail server. They both got in quite a bit of trouble.

I spend a lot of my typing classes playing Epic Pinball, or writing stupid qBasic scripts. Or hacking the mail program to allow me to play Solitaire and Minesweeper. (Then teaching everyone else how to do it.)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Roland

Starman Jr.
i stand by what i said....I LIKE MR.McKILLOP.
and....he never shit on me...i think he taught my sister so thats why he liked me.
Gimme a fucking smoke hair-doo - Bubbles

Atomsk

Starman Super
Dude, I never really had a good tolerance for the guy.

In one of his classes, I did something he didn't like, so to thank me, he gave me a BARELY passing mark in that course.

It was a Typing Course I had with Andrew and Tyler. My work was good, I know that for a fact since my work was also Tylers, and Andrew's. Me sharing it with them and all. Haha.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

subpop

Starman Super
Haha, the only reason why Tyler passed that class was because he was always helping McKillip with webpage designing or some other little technical things. I probably would have still passed without Noel, if i didn't slack so much. :P
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

milocat51

Starman Super
When I started TOSH, I was in McKillop's good graces. In the three short years I was there, I went from liking the guy to hating his guts. I was involved in some outside school activities with him, so maybe I got to know him a little better than most people would. Nevertheless, whatever kind of person he was, or may have appeared to be, was not the same person I ended my school year knowing. There are very few people I harbor this much contempt for, and I would not toss these kind of statements around lightly.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Roland

Starman Jr.
the only "teacher" i ever hated in my life was mr.arsenault....derek i think...the one that taught canadian law. god he was a bastard....and he never stopped cursing!!!
and i flunked that class with a 48% and i worked my ass off....
Gimme a fucking smoke hair-doo - Bubbles

manam

Starman Jr.
ha, steven, that thing about setting up the chain mail, and crashing the system, me and two of my other friends did that, and it crashed the system. only diff is they didnt find out it was us
FFXI Status: BLM 75, NIN 75, BRD 75, BST 67, PLD 56, RDM 55, NPC 65.
Wow Status: Quit, man that game sucked hardcore lol.

manam

Starman Jr.
i liked mr.arsenault, i cant even remember the name of the teacher that i didnt like, it was a girl, she taught typing.WHORE
FFXI Status: BLM 75, NIN 75, BRD 75, BST 67, PLD 56, RDM 55, NPC 65.
Wow Status: Quit, man that game sucked hardcore lol.

Moik

Starman Super
Kevin kept on spamming me, so I set up something like "IF (e-mail = millmank" THEN (for count = 10 fwd e-mail to millmank)." At some point he set up the same defenses for himself, and a cold war started.

Then he sent me a serious e-mail, which I seriously responded to, and two loops were formed.

The server crashed.

I don't recall getting in trouble for it, so it was likely less than a slap on the wrist.

And on a side note, TDZK has an interesting banner ad.

http://www.tdzk.net/Graphics/ads/13.gif
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.