Forum »
Legend of Zelda: Collector's Game Disc

subpop

Starman Super
Oh, right. For some reason I thought that you couldn't save in the game. My mistake, I guess it's just that you start at the first after you die or start a save game.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

milocat51

Starman Super
Wow Steven, maybe Nintendo was listening? Check out their site now.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
Yeah, I saw it a few days ago. That's obviously why they were having problems.

Looks like I've got a new home on the internet besides the XenGamers forums now.

With the revamp of their site, Nintendo has added a set of forums. Lots of great discussions going on there.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

HaLyCoN

Ghost of Starman
Yea, I went to buy a Gamecube the other day since it comes with that disc, and is cheap. Since i'm a cheapass with no money.. Anyway it was sold out everywhere, walmart, zellers, radioshack, etc... even all the places in chtown, except walmart in chtown had some but refused to sell them outside of the city... But I saw in the new walmart flyer the Gamecube listed again, so they must be expecting a shipment, hopefully I will get one, and I plan on getting Wind Waker to play too.. Is that a good selection? I don't know... Anyway , lates
I want to go home...

milocat51

Starman Super
Gamecubes are sold out across Canada. Not surprising, considering Nintendo only just started actually producing them again. For a while they've just been working on their back stock.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Haha, Yay! Man I love Gamecube. Finally its poking its head up and people are starting to take more notice.

The funny thing is.. I'd like to see the PS2 and Xbox fanboys explain why their systems are doing so bad around the MAIN entertainment system selling time. I mean "The nintendo gamecube is selling better then the PS2/Xbox? Oooh, thats only because its far superior.. er.. I mean, its because the system sucks and its just abunch of mommies buying it for their kids, stupid kids games..."

I mean.. Hell, I think it was Steven the other day who said "Some person on the Xengen Forums was walking into Walmart and found that a lady was buying Three Gamecubes." I don't know about you, but.. the system has to be atleast some good if someone is going to buy three for presents.

That and it being ridiculously cheap, 89.99 American in some cases.

Also, I remember Steven mentioning how hard Nintendo games are last night, and he's absolutely right.. Some of the Nintendo games are frustratingly hard, the new F-Zero game as an example. The last time I seen a "Kiddy" game for Gamecube was maybe Pikman(sp?). I always see kiddy games for PS2 and Xbox, little joke games like the "Spounge Bob Square Pants" game, and whatever it is.. Something Billy Nutron or something. A standardized format of Nickolodian games for kids.

Haha, I suppose in the end.. I'm preaching to the chior.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

milocat51

Starman Super
Go to school, Noel.

subpop

Starman Super
He probably posted that in computers class.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

milocat51

Starman Super
Then he should get to work. Yeah.

Didn't you work at BK today, Andrew?

Atomsk

Starman Super
In this case, Andrew was right. I was in computers class.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.