Forum »
Legend of Zelda: Collector's Game Disc

milocat51

Starman Super
50th comment!

This newspost has been doing pretty good, besides the fact very little discussion about the actual news has taken place.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Heh, it seemed to go from a specfic game to games in general. That game Moik plays looks very fun, and VERY indepth. I'd like to try it sometime when I'm able to, I don't expect myself to do much though.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Roland

Starman Jr.
what game is it i still dont know?
Gimme a fucking smoke hair-doo - Bubbles

manam

Starman Jr.
opps, i made that last post on jasons comp, so it was in his name.
FFXI Status: BLM 75, NIN 75, BRD 75, BST 67, PLD 56, RDM 55, NPC 65.
Wow Status: Quit, man that game sucked hardcore lol.

milocat51

Starman Super
IMPOSTER!!
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

manam

Starman Jr.
i still dont know what game it is!
FFXI Status: BLM 75, NIN 75, BRD 75, BST 67, PLD 56, RDM 55, NPC 65.
Wow Status: Quit, man that game sucked hardcore lol.

Atomsk

Starman Super
-:: Post Deleted Due to the Correction ::-
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Moik

Starman Super
The game is Taenaria Derivia Zallus Kitara

(http://www.tdzk.net)

You trade goods between space ports then buy really big warships with which to destroy things.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

milocat51

Starman Super
Well, it's a week late, but it arrived today. w00t.

ioev

Starman DX
not bad considering you CHEATED to get it.
haha