Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Akuma

Starman Jr.
lol. I was referring to Starmen.Net. I did some attention craving troll attempts and overall disruptive behavior. That was years ago though, I've matured and I have principles.
The good that men do is oft interred with their bones, but the evil that men do lives on.

sevex

Starman DX
Ahh I think everyone does that when they first get onto the internet.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
Terraria 1.1 Teaser Video
Crazy bosses!
(Also, notice that placing background wall seems to over-write now, no need for ten minutes of hammering!)
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
It might be just glass that overlaps, cause it looks like they were making windows when that happened.

I like how you can set items into the map from your inventory by dragging. But I wonder how you drop em now?
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
3DS for $139.99 at shoppers? Tempting...

sevex

Starman DX
Still gonna wait on the white one. I saw it in a Monster Hunter commercial and it's way nicer than the others.

sevex

Starman DX
Secret of Evermore had a secret boss?

ioev

Starman DX
Wow! I'll have to play that some more and try to get to him.

sevex

Starman DX
So Xenoblade is coming to North America after all. (Pre-played copies only?) I wonder if Gamestop approached Nintendo, or if it was the other way around.

sevex

Starman DX
And I've gotta remember to do this tonight.