Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
The Hard Reset demo came out yesterday! And I didn't even know...
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
I was wondering what Steam would do for our birthday.

sevex

Starman DX
Alternate cover art for video games needs to become a standard. I've wanted this for a million years.

(And isn't the PS3 the only machine with games that come in solid cases anymore? Solid as in, made of recyclable plastic, but not full of gaps in some mockery of making it more economics friendly?)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
And going back to steam, Civ V is on sale for $12.50, digital deluxe version for $15.00.

sevex

Starman DX
Saw that, but I'm not sure I even want it anymore.

Atomsk

Starman Super
It's fun. Totally worth 12 bucks.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Moik

Starman Super
I have 43 Hours Played.
I find it to be on par with MoM/MoO2 for ease of use and complexity or potential variation of strategies. Each faction feels brokenly overpowered and balanced at the same time. It's enjoyable for a player or a developer for different reasons. You'll learn some of the Art if you play it enough.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ioev

Starman DX
Motivation. Courtesy of Nick Hornby, Ben Folds and Pomplamoose.

sevex

Starman DX
I remember seeing that quite a while ago. Don't really care for it.

ioev

Starman DX
I'll just leave this here...