Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Moik

Starman Super
Video Game High School by freddiew and 5secondfilms sounds awesome. Can't wait.

Also:

Oh, so this is how Canada does a Mighty Ducks movie. Looks pretty polished for a CBC/Telefilm-backed production. I think I'll see it if Empire gets it.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
PSO2 is looking serious. I really hope it works out.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Something to keep in mind about Dark Souls.

sevex

Starman DX
Hey look, someone made a new F-Zero game.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Fresh Pots!!!

I hope I'm not the only person that hasn't seen this yet.

Moik

Starman Super
Dave Grohl is one of the few musicians truly worthy of his celebrity.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ioev

Starman DX
I posted fresh pots on my wall a few weeks ago. Don't you read my wall???

New F-Zero game just looks like the same F-Zero game. Figures, since it's Shinen.

Atomsk

Starman Super
How would we read your wall? It's in Winnipeg.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

ioev

Starman DX
Team Fortress Arcade looks like the perfect game for Jon.

Also, by "wall" I mean, "facebook wall". Geez, I thought it was pretty well understood at this point.

sevex

Starman DX
The IGN Dark Soul's review is up.