Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Moik

Starman Super
Limited-edition autographed dual-fanboyism?
Do you have to ask?
(Also, find a way to have Shiggy sign it)
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
Must play when I get home. (Caution: Somewhat disturbing...)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Foxor

Starman Jr.
Could of just played it now, it takes about a minute and a half to beat it.

Neat game though.
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

sevex

Starman DX
Ahh I was at work and didn't realize it was so short. Such a strange 'game' though.

In other news, I need this.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
Fuck that, I need the Ketchup Critter and Mustard Monster!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Atomsk

Starman Super
The thing looks like a god damn Hotdog Ironmaiden. Though the Ketchup Critter and Mustard Monster do look pretty awesome.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
Dogs are SMART.

sevex

Starman DX
New Professor Layton in October!

Apparently it includes an RPG mode that is 'exclusive to North America'. So it's not the same RPG mode that was in the Japanese version?

sevex

Starman DX
If you don't mind giving Google more data about your browsing habits, you can speed up your internet by using their open source DNS servers.

ioev

Starman DX
I've been using them for years. One of the first things I set up on a new router. Really helps out when you have an ISP with super flaky DNS of their own.