Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Azeoth

Starman Super
He reminds me of one of the Headbangers from Brutal Legend
Raptor Fun Fact #73 - The raptor's natural enemy is the gas-powered internal combustion off-road vehicle, which are made of evil

Foxor

Starman Jr.
Here's the first trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

ioev

Starman DX
And now for something completely different.

sevex

Starman DX
Landstalker for PSP!? (Yea, 6 years old...)

This should come to 3DS or something.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
A Toronto Star Videographer attempted to roast a meal using the sun and a car interior during a recent record-setting heat wave.

One thing to bear in mind as he quotes temperatures in Farenheit; water boils at 212°F.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

subpop

Starman Super
The Splendiferous Barfing Cup
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
New Phantasy Star Online 2 media.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
WTF?? Everyone go fill out this survey (just for the lolz) but also notice that under the DS section, there's a game called "Pirate Battle" coming out??

For those of you who don't know, Pirate Battle was being developed by Orbital Media (Canadian company) before they went under. They made some great (but flawed) games, with fantastic sprite work. Look here.

On the same note, Racing Gears 2 looked AMAZING!

Moik

Starman Super
If you have a YouTube account, subscribe to Epic Meal Time and get others to subscribe. They're 20k subscribers away from knocking Justin Beiber out of the top slot for most subscribers among Canadian channels.

Who do you want to be Canada's representative on the tubes?

(Also, it's crazy to think they're just about as popular as Justin Beiber when considering that piece of context)
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
For anyone that uses Pidgin. Here's how you change your theme in the newer versions!