Forum »
It came from Linksville!

ioev

Starman DX
Awkward site design requires you to scroll down to read the article. Rainfall related.

ioev

Starman DX
Some old Gameboy game you may have heard of has been translated.

sevex

Starman DX
No Step Up 3d!? (From TinyCartridge.)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
The nD seems to have a lot of potential. But if anything, maybe it can just get the ball rolling for a real indie supported portable console.

sevex

Starman DX
I really want a giant Mr. Saturn doll.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Atomsk

Starman Super
Not certain on the validity of this but here it is:

MegaMan Legends 3 has been Cancelled
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
Its Capcom Unity, plus the poster (going by his avatar) is a developer (I saw said avatar picture in a recent Nintendo Power, and the username and real name match).
I never (yet) have cared much about MM Legends (havn't played either), but considering how well it was seemingly going and how interesting the development was being handled, I'm still sad about this.

Moik

Starman Super
Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to present to all those gathered here today... The Future.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ioev

Starman DX
I linked to this one on my Facebook a few days ago. This guy is seriously mesmerizing.

Foxor

Starman Jr.
I WAS listening to this, but that guys about 74x more crazy.
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.